Lessons from the leaders:
- Find your passion – it’s only through finding work that you truly feel passionate about that you can turn that work into success.
- Look ahead – what course does the future look to be taking? Are there any trends you can predict?
- Be prepared – form a business plan. It will start you off on the right foot and keep you heading in the right direction.
- Take risks – people who don’t take risks rarely achieve high levels of success.
- Learn from your mistakes – don’t give up when something goes wrong. Instead learn from the mistake and do it differently the next time.
- Remember the importance of marketing and publicity – people will only buy your product or use your service if they know it’s out there!
- Always respect the people you deal with – if you are honest with people and show them respect this will reflect back on you.
- Give something back to the community – the ultimate business achievement is being able to share your success with others.