ACC (Al Arrab Contracting Company) is seeking Project Manager candidates to interview immediately due to continual growth within our Civil Building Business Sectors.
Ideal candidate will have strong technical experience in planning, design, and construction of: Hospitals, Medical Clinics, Schools and large residential developments. Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of leading project teams in the design, construction and total consignment along with other infrastructure support programs.
- Responsible to support project team to ensure successful execution of projects, experience in Design & Project management plan, monitoring procurement actions related to project, and ensuring construction teams successfully build, install, and commissioning to develop the entire project.
- To plan, organize, supervise and implement all construction activities to be carried out on the project in compliance with the specification, method statement, drawings, schedules, site QA/QC, safety and environmental procedures and programmed requirements (Project Management Plan), coordinate with design team, direct and supervise staff,
- Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites, Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods, Build and manage project teams, including subcontractors and technical task leaders.
- Provide support to business development and strategic initiatives for future projects of same scale, including preparation of proposals, Develop and maintain client relations, Provide mentoring and coaching to junior staff.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for executing senior-level engineering and project management tasks.
Is this just the job that you have been waiting for? Apply now, and jump-start your career.
Interested applicants can apply to: Muhannad Mansour on email@example.com