ACC is currently looking for Land Surveyors. Now is your chance to join one of the best performing companies, and take your career to new heights.
|Minimum required Experience & Skills:
1. Min. three years of paraprofessional engineering work in surveying
2. Land surveying principles and procedures; civil engineering practices; geodetic coordinate systems; boundary laws and legal principles; Land Surveyor’s Act and local ordinances.
3. Safety practices pertaining to field surveying work.
4. Common engineering construction methods.
5. Drafting and mapping methods and practices.
6. Mathematics, including geometry and trigonometry as applied to land surveying.
7. Advanced computer equipment and applications related to surveying work, including AutoCad land development software, hydrographic software and data collection.
8. Legal aspects of boundary surveying, including laws, statutes, and ordinances.
Various surveying tools and the needs of the particular project and truck inventory.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your resume with all qualifications and latest payslip to: email@example.com