The Project Director Role
ACC, One of the biggest contracting companies in Saudi Arabia is seeking Project Director Candidates to interview immediately.
Ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading project teams with strong experience diversified between technical and airport construction.
Head office, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia & Madinah Airport construction site.
• Ensure that the project team is working in harmony and focused on executing the project within allocated specifications, requirements, time and budget.
• Managing all project activities and providing operational & technical guidance to ensure that the proper execution within budget, schedule, and quality.
• Sets and reviews the project plan to determine time frame, cash flow requirements procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allocation of available resources to various phases of project.
• Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
• Reviews project progress reports and monitors the implementation of the general procedures of the project
• Responsible for overall quality and management of major projects or programs.
• Oversee budget and ensure financial accountability.
• Recognize and solve potential problems and evaluate project/program effectiveness.
• Monitors and resolves any issues or notifications raised by the clients and/or subcontractor concerning project execution.
• Establishes operation procedures for project/program and ensure that procedures meet program goals.
Qualification Required & Experience:
• Civil engineering degree from a reputable university, PMP certification is a plus.
• Minimum Experience 15-20 Years preferably with well known international contractors diversified between technical and construction experience within roads, infrastructure and structural elements.
• Previous experience as Project Director/ Project Manager in projects with over 1 Billion SR value.
• Budget, quality and time oriented.
• Broad knowledge and experience in Airports Systems.
• Familiar with internal and external MEP Systems, IT, SCADA, SAS and Integrated Systems.
• Familiar with LEED requirements (LEED Certification is a plus).
• Good computer skills, proficient with ms office applications.
• Fluent in English.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
• Familiar with Saudi Arabian regulations.
• Knowledge of labor force strategies would be an asset.
• Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and on budget.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance.
If available immediately, apply indicating your salary expectations and current location.
All interested applicants can apply to: Marius van Staden on firstname.lastname@example.org
I am interested, Check my profile.