We are currently looking for a SAFETY ENGINEER for Jeddah / Medina / Riyadh and Al Khobar. Do you have what it takes, and take business safety and security serious? Contact us now…
The Safety Engineer is responsible for the implementation and oversight of the Project Safety Program including the development of site safety policies and procedures.
Keep the loss of human and property resources to a minimum, through ensuring that the work is being conducted in compliance with the company’s Safety standards.
- Qualifications needed :
- Civil or Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Should hold NEBOSH, OSHA and OHSAS 18001 certificates
- Years of experience + 10
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong organization/time management skills.
- Strong work ethic; willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- The ability to work independently as well as a part of a team. Willing to take directions.
- Ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environment with the ability to travel and relocate.
- Good attention to detail, with the ability to recognize discrepancies
- Industry Knowledge required construction
- Background needed Knowledge of construction safety and current Federal and OSHA requirements.
- Any other special skills valid SA driving license
Interested applicants can apply directly to: Nuha @ firstname.lastname@example.org