The jobs in this level are responsible for conducting more complex planning activities and developing project plans and schedules to complete work in a timely and cost effective manner which meets contractual requirements.
The job holders are responsible for creative solutions generation to solve construction schedule issues and forecasting delays to plans.
• Participates in the implementation of planning & cost control policies, and procedures to ensure all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled.
• Supervises the day to day operations of planning & cost control providing some guidance in facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
• Supervises the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area of the planning & cost control unit activity is carried out in an efficient manner.
• Develops project’s work breakdown structure and ensure all activates are accounted for and considered in the project plan.
• Oversees development of detailed project schedule in accordance with the contract requirements.
• Reviews planning and scheduling documentation and identifies ambiguities, risks and key issues to be considered by the project team.
• Provides planning assistance at the tender stage of a project to ensure accurate proposal development.
• Provides input and support into planning and scheduling policies and procedures to ensure efficiency of process and work method.
• Analyses complex construction issues and inputs into planning and scheduling of the projects and forecast project delays and or changes of completion date.
• Complies with all relevant safety, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering (Civil).
• Familiar with Primavera.
• MS planning.
Interested applicants can apply to: Marius van Staden on firstname.lastname@example.org
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Available Jobs
, Planning Engineer
, saudi arabia
. Bookmark the permalink